Sunday, September 17, 2006

Capri, Amalfi Coast





Although I've been told that southern Italy is an economically depressed region compared to the north, I found it to be quite stunning with beautiful coasts and unique natural sights for this clueless tourist. I have to say the area around Pompeii, Sorrento, Isle of Capri and the Amalfi coast was one of my favourite places in Italy. It lacks the volume of famous artworks in the north and the romanticism of the tuscany region but it would be the first place I would return to in Italy.

This was my second day using the 20D, again the camera was carrying the team.

1 Comments:

At 6:49 AM, Blogger Nelvana Sports League said...

Amalfi Coast is like photographing a supermodel - No bad angles. 8) Love the colours - Esp. on the sea grotto shot...Perhaps a vertical (rectangle shape) crop to center focus on the contrast in colours and textures between azure waters and grey/dark rocks...Love the sweep on the first shot..really leads the eye in a pleasing journey across the page...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home